Sunday, September 10, 2006

The New TV

Alright, so it has been a little crazy since I last told you about my television and I apologize for not letting you know what we got. First I got some advice from Mark on which name brands were the best (or worst) to buy. Then, we went to Costco because we thought that they would have the most TV for you bucks, however unless you were looking to spend about $2000-2500 or more, they didn't have much. So, Off to Circuit City, now that was a selection! After about 40 minutes of chasing the kids around a store full of high priced merchandise and talking with a somewhat knowledgeable sales person we made a decision! We got the 42" Sony Grand WEGA™ 3LCD Rear Projection, and we got it on sale which made it even more fabulous! But then yet another problem, we realized that the tv stand at home was barely suitable for our 30" tube so our savings in the TV department came in handy! I got home and scoured the internet for a snazy stand, I was running short on time because the stores all closed in one hour but I found one. We called and purchase the Elements Large Media Cart over the phone and picked it up witout even having to go in, now that's what I call service! Needless to say we are really enjoying our new TV and they boys think that Dora and her cousin Diego are awesome in HD!

6 comments:

Mark said...

With those sweet wheels, the kids should have no problem riding the cart and TV down the stairs.

the_ubster said...

Mark, Your right. I give them one to two years before they figure that one out.

MeMaMo said...

What are you talking about 1 to 2 years? We better not be here in 1 to 2 years!

Mark said...

But you may still have stairs, and the TV stand. Right?

Unknown said...

With 720 progressive scan lines everything looks awesome. I am green with envy!

Mark said...

Another blogger bites the dust.