Friday, September 01, 2006

Damn TV

So this morning has been interesting, I was watching the news upstairs and on a commercial brake decided to make a mad dash for it and run down to turn the TV downstairs on before the segment I was waiting for came on. So there I am in front of the TV pushing the on button harder and harder with every try and wondering what this TV has against me that it doesn't want me to see this falls newest hairstyles. I mean come on, I am desperate here I have a hair appointment on Saturday, I need to know! So then it comes to me, the TV is FINALLY after something crazy like 12 years had it's final moments as a working television. So now the dilemma, do I try to gather up the kids and run like a mad women back upstairs to see this very important segment, why yes I think I will. So I grab one in each arm (which by the way the kids thought was very funny) and dashed upstairs just in time to hear them say, and those are the must have looks in hair for fall, and now a commercial brake. So not only do I not have a working TV but I also have no idea what the heck to do with my hair. I guess I know what Cabe and I will be doing after work tonight, finding a new television. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Mark said...

I knew that Cabe wouldn't buy a new TV unless something happened to the old one, so while I was visiting I dropped a penny into it.

BTW, I'm surprised you haven't needed a new stereo yet.

the_ubster said...

Mark, I was able to scrape out the grape jelly (not sure if that was you or Aidan) but what did you think a plastic paper clip was going to do?

Unknown said...

Nice tube.

Nice hairstyle too!

Nicer still to see you.

Unknown said...

I keep thinking of that song by Neds Atomic Dustbin...

"Kill Your Television"